Tuesday 21 April 2009

First Steps

Well, first things first. We are hungarians. Not British. Live in the uk for a couple years now. Long enough to know this country quite well. Long enough to get involved in many different situations. 

I can say I start to see how this country works as a whole. And I am not impressed. 

Me and my fiancee, live in Anglia, I work in IT, she works in Home Care/ Residental Homes.

As regular EU citizens, we live here, pay taxes here, plan our future here, spend our salary here.
Don't get me wrong, I still believe the quality of life in the UK is better than in Hungary right now. I just don't believe "everything is better".

In the upcoming posts, you will hear about many things, many things are not working well, or not working at all in the UK. I will try to give you a personal view. An outsider's view, what you can not have as a british people. 

If you are interested, please read along.

No comments:

Post a Comment